2017 November Retreat, Our 21st
Tuesday November 7 through check out Sunday November 12, 2017
This retreat is fully booked.
Email to have your name put on the waiting list.
5 nights - Tues to Sun Private $ 1,072 Doubles $ 536
4 nights - Wed to Sun Private $ 898 Doubles $ 449
Payments due in full on or before August 15, 2017
||        The November retreat starts after 3:00 on Tuesday. If you are arriving on Tuesday first bring your sewing stuff to the conference room, and then take care of your personal belongings. Your room will not be ready until 3:00, please don't ask to get in early! |
If you are checking in Wednesday you may arrive at any time after 11:00, but your sleeping room most likely will not be ready until after three. Bring your things down to the conference room and have the front desk notify you when your room is ready. If you want to shop before coming to the retreat that is fine. Your room is guaranteed and will be waiting for you when you arrive.
We're not starting a retreat project this year. Instead everyone can work on what ever they want to, either a new one or an old one that needs finishing.
Thursday evening we'll have our Pollyanna exchange. Bring a wrapped, quilt related gift worth between $10 and $15 for the gift exchange.
You do not need to turn your gift in early, hide it in your room until Pollyanna time.
Friday evening we'll have a brag session, you can show everyone what you've been working on at the retreat, finished or not.
Sunday morning is check out. We ask that you have all of
your belongings out of the conference room by 10AM and out of your room before 11. You must sign out at the front desk before 11AM.
This retreat will be moving to the spring in 2018, Sunday April 15 through check out Saturday April 21.
If you want to sign up for that retreat I MUST have a $100 deposit from you before you leave this year's retreat. I will not hold a room
for anyone without a deposit. 2016 and 2017 retreaters have first chance at signing up, others may
sign up on a waiting list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
THE FINE PRINT
aka The Rules
Our retreats are all about having fun, but we still have to have some rules. Please read the following carefully.
· To reserve a room for a retreat, you must send a NON-REFUNDABLE $100 DEPOSIT in the amount required for the specific retreat for each person attending the retreat.
· Your NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT will NOT be refunded if you cancel your reservation even if you have a good reason. See our cancellation policy below.
· Your deposit reserves your room and one space in the conference room only.
· If you are attending multiple retreats, a deposit for each retreat is required.
· When all spaces in a retreat are sold out, we will start a waiting list. When someone cancels, an email will be sent to the first person on the waiting list offering the then available space. That person will have three days to respond. After three days, the space will be offered to the next person on the waiting list and so on, until either the space is filled or the waiting list is empty.
· Payment in full for the retreat must be received no later than 90 days before the retreat starts. NO EXCEPTIONS! If payment is not received on time, the reservation will be cancelled and your NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT will be forfeited.
ROOMMATES AND SINGLE ROOMS
· Delaware Quilts will NOT match roommates. If you want to share a room, you need to find your own roommate.
· If your roommate cancels, YOU MUST PAY FOR A PRIVATE ROOM or find a replacement paying roommate. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE. If you find yourself in this situation, please do not be surprised when you are required to pay for a single room.
Cancellation by Delaware Quilts
· Delaware Quilts reserves the right to cancel a retreat if there is insufficient enrollment or in an emergency situation.
· If Delaware Quilts cancels a retreat, your deposit will be refunded. Note, this is the only situation in which your deposit will be refunded!
· For all non-emergencies, cancellation will be announced one month prior to the payment due date (120 days prior to the retreat).
Cancellations by Retreaters
· Cancellations must be in writing. (Email is fine, but if you do not get an acknowledgement within three days please email again and/or send snail mail.)
· If the cancellation notice is received 90 days prior to the retreat start date, your payments minus the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be refunded. Your deposit will not be refunded.
· Cancellation notices received after 90 days prior to the retreat, result in forfeiture of all sums paid.
From time to time, photos will be taken of retreaters, finished quilts,
in-progress quilts and retreat activities. By participating in a Delaware Quilts
Quilters Retreat, each retreater authorizes Delaware Quilts and other
participants at Delaware Quilts Quilters Retreats to photograph, videotape or
otherwise digitally record or collect your image and likeness and your projects
associated with your participation in a Delaware Quilts Quilters Retreat and
consents to use of these photos for marketing/promotional purposes.
By making your deposit you are acknowledging that you have read and agree with this policy.
Payment due dates for these retreats are noted above in red. I have to pay my bills on time, and I would appreciate it if you would do the same. I set the retreat due dates so your payment arrives in time for me to pay my bills. There will be a $30 late charge for any late retreat payments, late is ten days after due date.
Need more information email Marge.
Updated May 4, 2017
| Home |