Sampler Swap hosted by Delaware Quilts the spring of 2005
The Swap Guidelines Were:
1) This is a one-time block swap.
2) Fabrics MUST be good quality 100% cotton and it MUST be PRE-WASHED. We want only top quality fabrics for this swap, no Wally World specials.
4) The blocks will ALL be 12 1/2 inches square. I will measure your blocks and if they are not 12 1/2 inches they will be returned to you unswapped. All blocks must be made carefully and must have true 1/4 inch seam allowances on all sides.
5) Blocks will all be pieced.
6) Please label your blocks with your name and email address. DO NOT write on the block, use a mailing type label or sew pieces of paper to the block. Each block should be labeled, so that the person receiving it knows who it came from.
7) Mail your blocks to me; I will email you my address when you are ready for it. You must have a complete return address on your mailing envelope.
8) Be sure to include a self-addressed return envelope with proper postage. (If you do not put enough postage on your envelope, you will have to pay postage due.) (For swappers outside the US, we'll work something out in advance)
9) You may make as many sets as you wish but each set must be a different block. There are to be 6 blocks per set. Place each set in a zip lock bag with your name and email address written on it. (If you send three sets, you will send me three zip lock bags.)
10) You will expect to receive quality blocks for your swap. For this to happen, I will return, unswapped, any blocks that do not meet the guidelines.
Updated July 15, 2020